The College of Business and Public Administration at CSUSB has formed international academic collaboration to promote and expand degree-oriented study abroad as well as international student and faculty exchange opportunities.
Degree-oriented program allows a CSUSB student to study at partnering institutions completing courses that will count toward obtaining a degree from partnering universities or a student from partnering universities to enroll a dual MBA degree program at CSUSB.
The international student exchange is intended to offer College of Business and Public Administration students a true study abroad experience, both academically and culturally, and to offer the student body general exposure to a wider range of international students from the exchange partner universities.
The faculty exchange program allows for exciting interchange between the universities including sharing international perspectives on ideas and events. The faculty exchange program would provide participants with the opportunity to teach or conduct research for one quarter, two quarters or an academic year at an overseas university.
Partnering universities include:
- College of Economics and Management, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
- University of Shanghai Science and Technology, China
- Fulda University of Applied Science, Germany
- Daegu University, Korea
- Korea Aerospace University, Korea
- The Academy of Economic Studies – Bucharest, Romania
- College of Management, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- College of Management, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- College of Management, Asia University, Taiwan
- College of Management and College of Commerce, Southern Taiwan University, Taiwan
- College of Management, Tatung University, Taiwan
- College of Management, National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, Taiwan
- College of Management, Chaoyang University of Technology, Taiwan
- College of Management, Diwan University, Taiwan