Health-Care Reform: The 8 Month Countdown!
Health-Care law is supposed to be in full effect January 1, 2014. How will you implement it and what effect will it have on your business and you?
- Hear from experts in the legal, insurance and medical industries what they have to say.
- Learn what you need to do to make sure you comply with the law.
- Have your questions answered.
John Wahlin-Partner, Best Best & Kreiger LLP
Isabel C. Safie-Attorney, Best Best & Kreiger LLP
John Gustafson-Area Director of Sales and Account Managment, Kaiser Permanente
Steve Shearer-Director Individual & Small Group Sales, Anthem Blue Cross
Dora Barilla-Program Director, MPH in Health Policy and Leadership, Loma Linda University School of Public Health
California State University, San Bernardino
Thursday April 25, 2013
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Doors open 7:30 a.m. Buffet Breakfast
General Admisssion $25
Business Alliance Members $15
Faculty & Staff
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 537-5771
Upcoming Monthly Meetings: April 4, 2013 and May 2, 2013
7:30 A.M. JB 280
Consider joining Business Alliance for mutual partnership with the College of Business & Public Administration. This organization is the primary link between the Inland Empire's largest business school and executives who are seeking opportunities to network with students and faculty, as well as with each other.
Business Alliance membership is offered:
Coyote Business Alliance Members $2,500
General Business Alliance Members $1,000
Government & Non-Profit Members $ 250
Some of the many benefits of membership include networking opportunities with peers, quality conferences/workshops and enjoying quick access to the College's students and faculty. Members receive complementary invitation to CBPA events and many other benefits listed in our brochure.
More on Business Alliance:
Innovation Grant Application
Mission and Vision
Business Alliance Member Websites:
- A & R Tarpaulins, Inc.
- Accent Computer Solutions
- Ahern Adcock Devlin LLP
- Beall Financial and Insurance Services, Inc.
- BBVA Compass
- Brickley Environmental
- Cedar House Life Change Center
- Citizens Business Bank
- Columbia Steel, Inc.
- Eadie & Payne, LLP
- Enterprise Funding Corporation
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Farmdale Creamery, Inc.
- Firm Media
- Five Ten
- Goodwill Industries of Southern California, Inc
- Gresham Savage Nolan & Tilden, PC
- Horace Mann
- Inland Surety, HUB International Insurance Services
- Los Angeles Better Business Bureau
- Ledesma & Meyer Construction Co., Inc.
- Martinez and Turek, Inc.
- PPL Inc.
- Parke-Guptill and Company, LLP
- Press Enterprise
- Reach Out
- Rogers, Anderson, Malody & Scott, LLP
- San Bernardino Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Security Bank of California
- Soren, McAdam, Christenson, LLP
- Sorenson Engineering
- Springboard Nonprofit Consumer Credit Management
- Stater Bros. Markets
- THINK Together
- The Gas Company a Sempra Utility
- UBS Financial Services
- Wedbush Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank
Business Alliance Scholarship Recipients